Great Teacher Onizuka SE Great Teacher Onizuka SE

x) that ending that turn to a plotwist

"Urumi become a minimum wage store clerk.. And Everybody else died of cancer"

Of course.. (Urumi got IQ of 200+ xD)

Automobile Fuel Spree Automobile Fuel Spree

Nice a new Scratch game. (You used .sb2 to .swf converter don't you?)

Hmm, back to the review. The game is too short and there are no real objective. It's become boring after a few minutes.(A short MENU could be needed *OPTIONAL). There are no music at all , just a few sounds. You could have added a border to your game, so the car won't be half out of the map when too close to the end. (Maybe you could have added a background behind.)

The control are not fun to use, you take your time to spin, you could try to make it a 2d map, bigger , I mean like you know in some old rpg , when you were on a map that you could scroll by walking in 4 directions (I don't know the name of it this sorry.) , yeah but a map like this and you could drive the car like in the map and go to waypoint etc.

By the way, congrats on animating the 3d car , that must been hard. << +1 Like

Sorry for my bad english and for my rude review,but your games seem a bit incomplete and I'm sorry for my too long suggestion, I don't know how much you are skilled with list n' "2d" X-Y world (There are scratch tutorial for this by the way).

Well, Good Luck.

ZoomPlay responds:

Alright thanks, I admit it isn't my best work. With a little love I could add more to this, but I'm not sure if I should continue working on this. Oh well I'm fine it's state. Though I admit that there should be a lot more content than there currently is. Do you think I should continue on this project?

Doug Adventure Doug Adventure

The game look complete (very complete). The music match the genre of the game. Seem compatible for mobile version. A bit basic ,but that the problem of platformer ;/ ,maybe you could add powerups ,(or maybe there are ,because I stopped at the 1st world, Im sorry)

Balloon Dash! Balloon Dash!

Pros:
-A simple game that contain a lots of upgrades and achievements.
-Music is good.

Cons:
-Simple Artwork
-Repetitive (But it's a casual game ,so it may be ignored)
-Music isn't yours.

-----
(I am a bit hypocrite saying :simple artwork. Check my game..(NOT DOING PUBLICITY),but it's a point I must add to the review to not forget all the point of it , so that the review value have pertinence.)
---

(I'm sorry about my english grammar.It's not my native language.)

ragefordragons responds:

Thanks for the response! Its good to have feedback on my games. I will definitely check out your game!

Lobizon.swf Lobizon.swf

Could you make an english version please ,it look really fun to play, but I can't understand :/ much. Sorry.

fakuas responds:

thank you! soon it'll be translated, but some technical problems so far will not look possible.

Simple Fighting Game Simple Fighting Game

The black giant is impossible to beat.

jas0698 responds:

Pick the Yellow Stick

Money ball Money ball

Pros:
-Platformer and Puzzle
-Seem like the game is complete (Better than your Money rain game)

Cons:
-Music that reapeat itself

Pong Pong

Pros:
-Diversify maps ,game mode etc.
-Good Menu

Cons:
-Still Basic Pong game
-No Music
-CPU impossible to beat.

MahiScarGames responds:

" CPU impossible to beat " this is the second time i got the same review about the game difficulty. I played it & and i beat the CPU in under 20 seconds. May be it is about the game mechanics, its a little different from the other PONGs. I will look in to it. Thank you for the review.

Avandor Avandor

Pros:
Graphicly: Level of a Professionnal 2d game
Animation: Epic animation
Music:Great, match perfectly with the theme of explorating the world
Compatibility: Seem like you are planning to put it on Google Store or Appstore ?

Cons:
-There a story , but it's not explained. (Except in the desc, but please put it in the game too.)
-The ennemies are hard to kill.
-"Ayah" sound effect that repeat too much when fighting.

-Loading time(But that a problem of Construct2 so dont consider it)

eduardo-secolin responds:

thank you! is my first game has several defects intend to improve to the next , it's based on a comic of my creation , this version this available in play store completely free.

Soopar Marea Sonshien Soopar Marea Sonshien

There's troll spelling, useless water sprayer tool , boss battle too easy. I guess it's just a troll game?